What We Do
About Willett PTA
The Willett Elementary PTA mission is to build a community at Willett between our teachers, parents and students and raise funds for programs that enhance the Willett students' learning experience.
PTA funds the following:
- Classroom Support: Reading Aides
- Technology Support: Computer Specialist
- Music Appreciation: Bravo in Class
- Music Participation: Willett Chorus
- Library Support: Books & Periodicals
- Computer Equipment: Chromebook Carts
- Classroom Grants: Science, History, etc.
- Physical Education: Kids in Motion
- Health & Fitness: Challenge Club
- Student Enrichment: Art, Dance
- Nature: Garden of Learning
All of these activities are made possible by the generous support from our community through donations and PTA fundraisers such as eScrip, Auction, the Scholastic Book Fairs, Box Tops for Education, movie night, jog-a-thon. Please see below for more details.
The PTA holds regular monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of the month that are open to ALL members of the Willett Community.