On behalf of the Willett Parent Teacher Association, welcome!
At the Willett PTA, our goal is to support a healthy and vibrant school community, promoting engagement and positive action with our teachers, parents and students. To do so, we help fund key school programs, provide volunteer support for school activities, run a series of community events throughout the year, and encourage an open dialog across the school.This website is an important element in our outreach effort. Along with our weekly email blast "Who’s News,” as well as our Facebook postings, we hope to keep you up to date with everything that is happening at Willett Elementary. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, suggestions, or the occasional bon mot.
Joe DiNunzio, President
PTA Highlight: Oscar Gala Night
- Adults are invited to an elegant themed movie event at the Jean Henderson Performing Arts Center
- Movie-goers can dress up to the nines and experience the screening of a true Hollywood classic
- The theater lobby will feature a silent auction with the art from each of Willett’s classrooms Hor d'oeuvres, desserts and drinks will be served before the performance and during intermission
- There will be a $25 admission fee per adult which includes the movie, appetizers and dessert. Drink will be sold by the Jean Henderson Performing Arts Center
- To buy tickets and find out more please click HERE
- VIEW ART PROJECTS
- To view invitation, click HERE
New to Willett?
Learn more about Willett Elementary School and how to connect with the Willett Community by contacting Jenny Canfield at firstname.lastname@example.org